In 2011, I...
- Spent a week in Key West & Miami with some amazing friends
- Graduated from college!!
- Started a new job 2 days after graduating
- Moved back home with my family
- Went camping in the Tennessee mountains
- Mourned the anniversary of my boyfriend's mother passing
- Learned that commuting sucks
- Signed a lease on an apt in Atlanta
- Found out that my boyfriend is going to be an uncle for the first time
- Turned 22
- Saw my brother excel in culinary school
- Danced in the rain (tornados, technically.. but we'll say rain because it sounds better!)
- Ran my first 5K
- Ran my first 10K
- Was extremely blessed to be hired by a company that goes above and beyond for its employees
In 2012, I...
- Will move into my new apartment with a friend I've known since middle school :)
- Hope to continue my job
- Hope to continue to grow and learn in my career, and take on more responsibilities at work
- Am excited to meet my sweet nephew, Mason, due in January
- Am determined pray more and learn more about God
- Would like to better manage my finances (what can I say, shopping is my therapy..)
- Will visit my friends in Auburn as much as possible
- Want to ski in Colorado
- REALLY want to travel. Anywhere. Paris, Colorado, Mexico.. I'd even be happy just going to Florida! Just take me somewhere, please!
- Hope to volunteer and dedicate my time to helping others
- Am putting myself on the bone marrow donation registry! Scary, but will be worth it to save someones life
Good things are to come!!
Bonne année et bonne santé!